March 19, 2006

A year of time-wasting in review

I think I've decided on this past year's underdogs:
  • Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines (tasty, tasty roleplaying from the Fallout team)
  • Star Wolves (tactical space-RPG)
  • Sly 2 (furry klepto-stealth platforming)
  • Ghost Master (not-so-tactical ghost-management)
  • Yager (hovercraft dogfighter with intricate terrain)
Runners-up would be, er, N, I guess. And Fahrenheit, sort of. I think I'd like that one a lot better with a slow-motion cheat.

Most evil game: Neverwinter Nights. Review upcoming.

Next up: Messiah, Space Rangers, Mafia, Bone.

Suppose I should finish: Moment of Silence.

Suppose I should cheat through: Still Life.

Want badly: Call of Cthulhu — Dark Corners of the Earth.

Want badly, after some hardware upgrades: Oblivion.

Want yesterday want now: Fallout 3. Sam and Max.

Still looking for: Omikron Nomad Soul, Sly 3, We Love Katamari, Blue Force, Woodruff and the Schnibble of Azimuth.

Should really get around to: The Act of Misdirection, Blue Chairs, Antigrav, Vespers.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lowe said...

Hey man, i saw this http://www.mobygames.com/game/evil-dead-regeneration/hints/hintId,8999/
and i have the same trouble, but i cant fix it like you say on there, any other thing may be i dunno :S, so if you read this add me herlowe@hotmail.com msn.

I put this like a comment, sorry i dunno other way and i'll never wanna know :S....

18.4.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home